Live the San Francisco dream at one of The SF Shipyard residences most desirable units. This light filled one bedroom, one bath condo features, modern gourmet kitchen with quartz countertops, gas range, sleek cabinetry and stainless-steel Bosch appliances. Additional features include rich chocolate brown flooring, spa like bathroom with soaking tub, en suite washer/dryer and walk-in-closet. Building amenities include one car on-site parking, landscaped courtyard with BBQ, community patio with expansive views of the bay and additional storage. Imagine the peace of coming home from work and enjoying a sunset stroll along the waterfront or relax and enjoy the view of the city and water from the exclusive community patio. With easy access to the waterfront, downtown San Francisco, freeway, public transportation, gourmet restaurants, shopping and all conveniences, this is the perfect place to call home.
What we love about the home:
• Close to Oracle Park and Chase Center (Giants, Warriors, concerts and events).
• Close to shops and restaurants of the Dogpatch neighborhood.
• Major work underway to open parks and bay back to the public in Dogpatch and along Evans Ave.
• Close to Mission Bay hospitals and biotech industry.
• Short drive to the Mission district.
• Five-minute drive to Cortland Ave in Bernal Heights for more shops, restaurants and coffee houses.
• Seven craft breweries and 3 to 4 wine bars within two square miles.
• Three plant nurseries within two square miles.
• Close to downtown/financial district via freeway or drive North on 3rd street.
• Ten-minute drive to SFO via 101 south.
• Quick access to the peninsula and south bay via 101 or 280 south.
• Close to all of that, yet the shipyard is quiet and secluded.
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 611 SQ FT
Redwood Shores, CA 94065